Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Rhode Island.
Term: 4-5 years. Expiration is on birthday.
Number: As of July 2017, 8 digits beginning with “4” for all.
Template: Current design clones Rhode Island licenses issued by the DMV.
- OVD pattern (HOLOGRAPH) of state name, state seal, an anchor, and stars on front.
- Outline of bridge, shore, and net fluoresce green under UV light.
- Birth date printed in 3 locations; microprinting & OVI used to print certain parts.
- Back has purple design with waves and anchor.
- Photo of cardholder in blue background.
- Credit-card-style licenses have barcodes. (1D and 2D on current license)
- 1D – Inventory Control Format; 2D – PDF417 QR format. Both tested on scanner BCS.